- Experience4-5 Years
- Career LevelExperience
- EE or Non EE PositionNon EE Position
- Driver's LicenseNot Required
- Disability PositionNo
- QualificationDiploma / Bachelors
EAI IT Specialist (Contract) Rosslyn – FC06R9X65A
Our client requires the services of a EAI IT Specialist.
POSITION: Contract role until March 2022 (possible renewal-not guaranteed).
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible.
• 4 to 6 years of proven industry experience in Information Technology or related subjects
• BCom or equivalent Degree in Software Development
• South African citizens only.
• Willing and able to travel (International).
• Knowledge of the following core technologies:
• EAI/ESB infrastructure tools (preferably IBM Integration Broker IIB/ACE)
• MOM / Message oriented Middleware, preferably IBM MQ
• CI/CD pipeline
Additions skills that are beneficial:
• Interface technologies (ODBC/JDBC, SAP JCO, SOAP/REST)
• Linux shell (bash)
• Knowledge in IT security
• Knowledge in ITIL processes
• Experience in agile methods
• Excellent communication skills with emphasis on English
• Ability to handle concurrent tasks
• Ability to steer and manage provider teams
• Ability to understand new topics quickly
• High quality awareness
• Self-dependent and goal-oriented thinking and acting
• Intercultural collaboration
• The client operates and maintains global services for integration solutions.
• Includes the EAI service (Enterprise Application Integration) which is based on IBM Integration Bus (IIB) technology to integrate business applications via preconfigured connectors and integration logic.
• Refining our EAI infrastructure service, adapting it to new requirements, steering the operations and maintenance provider and translating requirements into work packages/user stories that can be passed on to the provider.
• Supporting the product architecture and security team with EAI related topics.
• Strong in communicating within international teams and large organizations, driving topics to a successful end using agile methodology.
• Close, competent and trustful interaction with users and requesters of enhancements (including maintainer of CoP EAI)
• Identifying the relevant topics and translating them into sensible and economical work packages (User Stories).
• Reliable and timely appropriate rollout of new product releases.
• Maintain the internal feature appearance in terms of customer presence.
• Ensure that the quality, stability and security requirements for the product are met and monitored regularly.
• Provide product support for new customer startups.
• Track and plan the product features/requirements and releases closely together with the maintenance and operations teams.
• Maintain a close cooperation with product team
• Permanent awareness of gathering new product requirements and innovative product feature enhancements.
• Proactive review of the product related processes and initiation of changes if required.
• Keeping yourself educated about application integration technologies and trends.