- Experience3-4 Years
- Career LevelExperience
- EE or Non EE PositionNon EE Position
- Driver's LicenseNot Required
- Disability PositionNo
- QualificationDiploma / Bachelors
Information Security Manager – JHB (Fixed Term) – iS0W4W376L
Our Client requires the service of a Information Security Manager
POSITION: Fixed Term Contract
The Information Security Manager will be working with various stakeholders in addressing the
interdependency between the business needs and Cyber Security by focusing on risk management and
security organisational issues and the alignment of the client’s Cybersecurity business strategy.
• IT degree or related IT qualification
• Expected Specialist Information Security Knowledge & Certifications: CISSP, CISM, SABSA, ISO 27001 and ISO 27002
• Solid Client Facing & Stakeholder Management experience.
• Strong Knowledge & Understanding of the ITIL framework.
• Experience architecting and implementing Security technologies.
• 10 years as an ISM or similar role.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Excellent project management skills
• Motivational personality and leadership focused
• Demonstrated passion, desire and dedication to on-going training and development
• Report Development
• Data Analysis
• Support process Improvement
• Solid understanding of vulnerability management
• Ability to analyse vulnerability reports and data.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Information Security Governance
• Information Risk Management
• Security Incident Management & Response
• Information Security Compliance
• Leads or commissions the preparation and authorises the implementation of necessary information
• security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, in conjunction with the Client.
• Leads the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both internal Client security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations
• Leads or commissions information security risk assessments and controls selection activities
• Hands on approach to remediation of issues.
• Monthly SOC and Security Services report presentation and review
• Coordinate with internal teams for ongoing security response actions
• Handle internal and client escalations by engaging with key stakeholders to close operational gap.
• Recommendations for optimisation and device tuning activities based on report analysis provided by the SOC team and services
• Escalates cyber security incidents according to the clients Cyber Security Incident Response Plan
• Assists with containment of threats and remediation of environment during or after an incident, including the ownership of the incident remediation plan.