- Experience3-4 Years
- Career LevelExperience
- EE or Non EE PositionNon EE Position
- Driver's LicenseNot Required
- Disability PositionNo
- QualificationDiploma / Bachelors
Solutions Architect – JHB (Contract) — iS0465RR5L
Our Client requires the service of a Solutions Architect.
Our client requires a Solutions Architect, ultimately to help the client through projects and following their enterprise strategy of building out their strategic aspirations and bolstering their current team.
Hand hold initiatives and then Handovers to service providers where necessary post architectural
planning etc. The successful candidates would need to help translate the myriad of business requests into high level of effort estimates and engage with the Client’s service partners to come up with a solution architecture should the project proceed beyond level of effort.
The types of projects they we are dealing with are varied, but examples are:
• New applications which require an understanding of how to integrate them and connect them across the Client’s various divisions / networks / firewalls
• Printer optimisation – move to managed print
• Review of their Postillion architecture where Client have had failed DR tests
• Planning for DC consolidation – understanding of their workloads and sequencing of moves Essentially operate in helping document and shape requirements as well as in some instances finding out what they have across the estate to help inform technical solutions.
• Intel, AIX, Linux
• End user devices – assessment of new devices / standards
• Application servers – up to the application layer
• Voice and communication services. (No requirement for EA’s, you will be working solely in the Infr. Space.)