- Experience3-4 Years
- Career LevelExperience
- EE or Non EE PositionNon EE Position
- Driver's LicenseNot Required
- Disability PositionNo
- QualificationDiploma / Bachelors
Technical Specialist/Architect Modern Workplace (Contract) Rosslyn – FC0596YR3A
Our client requires the services of a Modern Workplace: Technical Specialist/Architect.
POSITION: Contract role until March 2022 (possible renewal-not guaranteed).
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible.
• 3+ years experience in similar role
• A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences) or a comparable qualification.
• Interest in technology stacks.
• Analytical thinking
• Strong written and spoken English skills
• Strong Documentation skills
• South African citizens only
• Willing to deal with international and German colleagues
• Ability to submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality
• SELF STARTER, self-motivator, self- learner and a team player
• Willingness to learn German
• Experience in technical implementation of Windows 10 architecture and rollout
• Microsoft technologies
• Active Directory
• Azure Active Directory
• Fileshares and printers
• Powershell scripting
• Network technologies
• Knowledge of MDM Solution like VMWare Workspace One UEM (AirWatch), MS Intune and Mobile Iron
• Experience in App Stores and Software lifecycle management
• Interest in security and cloud technologies
• VPN technologies
• Design and operate a Modern workplace infrastructure for personal devices for global team.
• Be involved with the entire lifecycle of a solution from design through implementation, deployment, and operation.
• Develop and operate Windows 10 Modern Client.
• Be involved in the technical implementation and operation of the modern Client.
• Interact with international product team, external provider, vendor and customers