- Experience3-4 Years
- Career LevelExperience
- EE or Non EE PositionNon EE Position
- Driver's LicenseNot Required
- Disability PositionNo
- QualificationDiploma / Bachelors
Unified Endpoint Management – Development Specialist (contract) Rosslyn – FC07V94W3A
Our client requires the services of a Unified Endpoint Management – Development Specialist.
POSITION: Contract role until March 2022 (possible renewal-not guaranteed)
COMMENCEMENT: As soon as possible.
• 3+ years experience in similar role
• A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, or a comparable qualification.
• Enterprise Device Management, Operations and Maintenance experience on one or more OS Platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 10, MacOS)
• Experience with one Device Management System like VMWare AirWatch / Workspace One, Mobile Iron, Microsoft Intune etc.
• Strong analytical thinking in the technical domain.
• Interest in new technologies.
• Good written and spoken English skills
• Good Documentation skills.
• South African citizens only
• Willing to deal with international and German customers
• Ability to submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
• SELF STARTER, self-motivator, self-learner
• Ability and willingness to coach and give training to colleagues and users
• Willingness to learn German
• Experience with and knowledge of Enterprise Device Management Systems like VMware AirWatch / Workspace One, Mobile Iron, InTune.
• Experience in setting up device configuration profiles and deployments in a device management system
• Experience with iOS or Android Mobile Platforms rollout in enterprises.
• Experience with Windows 10 device management and software distribution.
• Experience with SCCM device management and software distribution.
• Design, develop, maintain and implement enterprise Device Management capabilities within global Unified Endpoint Management Team taking care of more than 100.000 devices.
• Be involved with the entire lifecycle of Enterprise Endpoint & Device Management from designing the management of OS platforms and devices within an enterprise environment to development and deployment of configuration profiles and services with modern Device Management Systems.
• Capture clear and well-documented requirements.
• Be the linking part between business stakeholders and the Unified Endpoint
• Management platforms we develop and operate.
• Work with other IT teams like Network and IT Security.
• Develop solutions and configurations using Enterprise Device Management platforms like VMware AirWatch / Workspace One, InTune to enable installation, rollout and usage of devices on a global enterprise scale.
• Maintain and operate Enterprise Device Management platforms like VMware AirWatch / Workspace One and InTune.
• Coordinate development activities in an international product team, including external providers, vendors and customers.
• Assist in App verification activities and make Apps available on enterprise App Stores.